- 12 slices bacon
- 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup of chopped onion
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of baking mix (make your own baking mix)
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Grease glass pie plate, 10x1-1/2 inches. Sprinkle bacon, cheese, and onion in pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, stir milk, eggs, baking mix, and pepper with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.