Jerry Coyne runs a blog critical of religion and Christianity that's well worth reading. Coyne believes the National Academy of Sciences are adopting a position that's too supportive of religion and not entirely scientific.  PZ values the work American scientific organisations are doing combating those who want to teach creationism in schools but feels too many concessions are made to the religious. 
- ↑ Truckling to the Faithful: A Spoonful of Jesus Helps Darwin Go Down
- ↑ Jerry Coyne lobs another bomb at the accommodationists…to the barricades!
- Jerry Coyne, Ph.D. Jerry Coyne is a professor at the University of Chicago and explains his work there.
- Why Evolution Is True This is Jerry Coyne's other website, here he writes intelligently about many subjects and readers can post comments.
- More theological criticism of atheists: we’re not despairing enough